Today was FINALLY our last day of fliming. Today was a school day, and with our group having busy schedules, it was the only day we could all take the time to film before the project was due. My group and I all rode to Siena's house for filming together. After arriving, I took a small break before having to get ready to film. After I finished, I helped to plan every scene and it's layout out with my group memebers. It was decided that the scene to be filmed first was the sleepover scene, one of the last scenes in the video. Kaitlyn, Camille, and Siena got dressed in pajamas and brought pillows and blankets to the living room. It was suggested that a movie play in the background of the scene, and so we played the first 'Twilight' movie. I filmed the first shot, which took a few tries, mainly due to Siena's dog getting in the way a lot of the time. I then filmed the next shot, which showed the three girls sitting on the couch and enjoying snacks. I filmed one last...
My group is doing a Crayola commercial. Crayola commercials usually include young kids at school coloring or drawing. · The kids' attire is either uniforms or bright and bubbly clothes, that are school appropriate. Some props are things found in an elementary school classroom or a child's room. The classroom has desks, paper, a lot of paintings and posters, and school supplies. The kids are happy and hanging out with their friends. They are laughing and having a good time in class. The score through the commercials are happy and upbeat to appeal to younger audiences and get their attention. The Crayola logo is a yellow and green circle that says Crayola with a rainbow looking smile underneath. The Crayola slogan is “The Power of Creativity – Crayola – It Starts Here” which means that the possibilities are endless. It tells you to bring out your creative side and have fun. In the commercial, the props are usually ang...
In class today, we were able to use some time to work on editing our video. One of our partners, Kaitlyn, was unfortunately absent. She was getting surgery done, so we didn't expect to hear from her today for feedback. This did make it a slower process, but luckily we weren't really put too far behind. Although we didn't finish, we got a good amount done. Right now, we (more so me than anyone, as I am the editor) are working on getting the clips on beat with the music. We want it to sound as smooth as possible, and we want the vidoes to flow with the music. We decided against any fancy transitions, and are just having the scenes cut from one to the other. I can say with confidence that the commercial is coming out exactly how I pictured it. I was kind of scared that it wasnt going to come out looking the way we wanted, but it looks great so far! And I'm sure it'll look ten times better once we finish it. For future projects, I would love to work with Camille and...
Comments
Post a Comment