Today was FINALLY our last day of fliming. Today was a school day, and with our group having busy schedules, it was the only day we could all take the time to film before the project was due. My group and I all rode to Siena's house for filming together. After arriving, I took a small break before having to get ready to film. After I finished, I helped to plan every scene and it's layout out with my group memebers. It was decided that the scene to be filmed first was the sleepover scene, one of the last scenes in the video. Kaitlyn, Camille, and Siena got dressed in pajamas and brought pillows and blankets to the living room. It was suggested that a movie play in the background of the scene, and so we played the first 'Twilight' movie. I filmed the first shot, which took a few tries, mainly due to Siena's dog getting in the way a lot of the time. I then filmed the next shot, which showed the three girls sitting on the couch and enjoying snacks. I filmed one last...
For my 30 second commercial project this year, I am going to be working with two other people. Me, Kaitlyn Casella, and Camille Keith will be partners for this project. We are all working together mainly because we figured it would make things easier if we didn't make the commercial by ourselves. I'm pretty confident that I can rely on them to do their part and get the work done. They both seem to have good work ethic, and are good friends of mine so I know we'll work well together. We haven't really had much of a chance to discuss what our commercial would be about, but we have come up with a couple ideas. We figured we could do some sort of gum commercial, or something about masks. Hopefully, next time we talk we can talk more about it and make a final decision. When it comes to who will be doing what (acting, filming, directing, etc.), we haven't had the chance to even touch on the subject, so hopefully we can talk more on that next time we talk. I'm somew...
Creative Critical Reflection 1. How does your product use or challenge conventions AND how does it represent social groups or issues? Our product uses conventions, by using things such as kid-like stereotypes. Including things like messy kid’s drawings and skipping down a hall gives it the fun atmosphere that is meant to attract a younger audience. Most of these stereotypes are found in these types of commercials, including most Crayola commercials. Our product is not only meant to represent younger audiences, but those with creative mindsets and the ambition to express themselves. It was meant to send the message of being inclusive to those with or without artistic ability. By looking at most Crayola commercials and putting ours side by side, you can definitely see similar assets and conventions used all throughout. It isn’t something that’s meant to be sleek and organized, but messy and adventurous. Free-spirited individuals, kids or not, o...
Comments
Post a Comment